Dictionary - K
- K -
- Kaffaie, Wajeb:
- Wajebe Kaffaie
- Kaffara Jaam:
- Three kinds of Kaffara
together (giving food to 60 poor people, 60 days of fasting and setting
a slave free).
- A person who undertakes personal
- One who does not believe in
oneness of Allah and prophethood or both, in other words:
- 1. A person who
believes Allah has companions;
- 2. A person who denies existence of Allah;
- 3. One who doubts about above points;
- 4. One who denies prophethood of
the Holy Prophet of Islam (AS);
- 5. One who denies necessity of religion
and his denial leads to denial of Allah and the Holy Prophet (AS).
- Kafire Harbi:
- A Kafir who is fighting
- Kafire Zimmi:
- A person from the People
of the Book (Ahllo Ketab) who is living under protection of Islamic government
provided that he observers certain conditions.
- Quality. Method of performing.
- Kashfe Khalaf:
- Disclosure of violation.
- Kathira, Istihaza
- Kathirul Shak:
- A person who doubts
- Personal surety.
- Option. Option to cancel a
transaction, which are 11 cases and in each of them, parties may invalidate
- Khoof :
- Namaze Khoof.
- Kurr Water:
- certain amount of water
which its dimension and quality are described in Article 19.