Dictionary - B
- B -
- Too far. Improbable. Not compatible with Fatwa.
- Badal Az Ghusl:
- Instead of Ghusl. If
there is no water, the duty of a Mukallaf is to perform Tayammum, which
is instead of Ghusl.
- Badal Az Wudhu:
- Instead of Wudhu. If
there is no water, the duty of a Mukallaf person is to perform Tayammum,
which is instead of Wudhu.
- Quadrupeds (beasts of burden).
- Mature. A person who has reached
the age of Bulugh.
- Promissory notes. Papers signed
debtors as an indication of their debt, which is used in customary business
as valid commercial documents.
- Spreading. Interpreting. Making
- Baya Methl-be-Methl:
- Purchase and sale
of two similar things, such as wheat with wheat.
- Be Nahabe Motearef:
- In a customary
- Innovation. Imposing personal
taste and view in divine rulings.
- Belade Kabireh:
- Metropolitans. Big
- Beraate Zammeh:
- In cases of doubt,
Mukallaf should act in a way to be sure that he/she has done his/her duty.
- Breaking fast Iftar
- Maturity. Appearance of one
of the signs of maturity in a human being. Reaching to the age of Taklif.