Dictionary - H
- H -
- Hadath Akbar:
- Any act, which make Ghusl necessary for Namaz such as Ihteham
- Hadath Asghar:
- Any reason which makes
Wuzu necessary and they are seven cases:
- 1. Urinating;
- 2. Discharge of
- 3. Passing wind;
- 4. Full sleeping,
- 5. Intoxicating things which
- 6. Istihaza;
- 7. Causes of Ghusl.
- Hadde Tarakhus:
- A distance from a location
so that the voice of Mo’azen is not heard and walls of the residence are
- Present. Gift.
- Hajj Niyabati:
- Pilgrimage of Mecca
on behalf of someone else and performing “Manaseke Hajj”.
- Pilgrimage to “House of Allah”
(in Mecca) and performance of a set of rituals, which are called collectively
- Hakim Sharia:
- A Mujtahid who has given
a Fatwa according to Shariah rules.
- Forbidden. Any act which should
not be done according to Shariah rules.
- Referring a creditor to a
third party to receive his/her money.
- Hayne-Orooz Shak:
- When doubts occur.
- A woman in menstruation (monthly
- Women’s monthly period.
- The place of presence (Vatan).
- Hebeh :
- Person Ajeer
- Applying camphor on the body
of the dead, including forehead, both palms, both knees, and both toes.