81. it is Mustahab that a person sitting for relieving himself,
sits at a place where no one would see him, and enters the toilet with his left foot
forward, and comes out with his right foot. It is also Mustahab to cover ones head,
and to place ones weight on the left foot.
82. It is Makrooh to face the sun, or the moon, while
relieving oneself. But if a person manages to cover his private parts, it will not be
Makrooh. Moreover, it is Makrooh to sit for urinating etc. facing the wind; or on the road
side, or in lanes, or in front of a doors of a house or under the shade of the
fruit-yielding tree. It is also Makrooh to eat while relieving oneself, or take longer
than usual time, or to wash oneself with the right hand. Talking is also Makrooh unless
necessary. To utter words remembering Allah is not Makrooh.
83. It is Makrooh to urinate while standing, or on hard earth, or in the burrows of the animals, or in stationery water.
84. It is Makrooh to suppress or constrain ones urge for urine or excretion, and if it is injurious to ones health, it becomes Haraam.
85. It is Mustahab to urinate before Namaz, before retiring to sleep, before intercourse, and after ejaculation.